Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
WeLink + Mingle Media Hackathon
Saturday, January 26, 2013 from 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
Hey all you hackers and pixel pushers out there! Please join us on Saturday January 26th for a Connections SF + WeLink Hackathon in San Francisco.
- Learn about WeLink and Social Development
- At this event you will learn how to use Welinks plug n play SDK to create a social community for your mobile application in minutes. We will provide a WeLink SDK and Photoshop files. You will provide the brain power and ingenuity to build a custom Connections SF app. Enthusiasts will be on hand to help and to answer questions throughout the day.
- Build with Us What Do I Need?
- Throughout the day, we will be building a complete Connections SF application and sharing the code with you so you can code along with us.
- We will provide facilities, power, food, refreshments, and experts to help you learn to use WeLink and write your application. Just bring your laptop, ideas, and enthusiasm to complete the mix.
- When and Where? Prizes!
- The hackathon will take place at the Connections SF coworking space on 424 Clay St (cross street Battery) on Saturday January 26th from
- 9:30AM to 10:00 PM
- First Place will win $1500 of Coworking at the brand new Connections SF space!
- $500 in Marketing Services from Mingle Media
- One full year of WeLink Enterprise Account - value of $10,000
Space is limited so sign up now! See ya there!
We're exited to get hacking tomorrow, here is the gameplan:
9:30AM - Meet at Connections SF for pastries, coffee, and Mingling.
10:00AM - Gather for WeLink Intro
10:15AM - Introductions and Team Fomulation
10:45AM - GET HACKING!!!!
8:00PM - Comense Hacking
8:20PM - Begin Presentations
Judging and winner announced
9:30PM CELEBRATE, MINGLE, AND DRINK (provided by http://www.ntouchstaffing.com/)
You can find more information about WeLink by reviewing the attached Data Sheet or even better you can review WeLink's SDKs on WeLink's website at:http://www.welink.com/api/docs/guide.jsp
Judging Criteria. Apps will be judged based on the criteria below and weighted accordingly.
- 33% - Pitch and description
- 33% - Originality of Application
- 33% - Creative use of WeLink technologies.
When & Where
Mingle Media is a boutique digital ad agency with a focus on accelerating and managing the marketing efforts for startups in the API economy!